When mounted directly to the wall via a single gang box or surface mount, the CE-WC1HD captures eye level video seldom acquired by traditional ceiling mount cameras. Features include a rugged aluminum body with a hardened polycarbonate dome, a wide-angle 2.9mm lens, 30 fps WDR, Up the Coax Control (UCC), and DC12V operation.
- 1/2.8” SONY Starvis 2.13 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Full HD 1080p @ 30fps Over RG59 Coax
- 2.9mm (ƒ1.8) Fixed Lens
- Dual Video Output: EX-SDI 2.0 / HD-SDI & HD Analog / Analog outputs
- EXHD Lite 2.0 DSP
- OSD Menu Control via Built-In Joystick or UCC*
- 3 Axis Adjustment
- Single Gang Box or Surface Mount Installation
- UL Listed
*UCC (Up the Coax Control) requires an EX-SDI 2.0 DVR and camera equipped with UCC function. UCC allows camera adjustments (OSD settings) to be made remotely through DVR.