EX-SDI 4MP Clinton proudly introduces the next evolution in EX-SDI technology – 4 Megapixel over coax! EX-SDI 4MP delivers 30% more resolution than 1080p, allowing you to capture all the details in striking 1440p. The CE-IDX1QHD boasts the latest Sony STARVIS image sensor technology which provides exceptional image quality in all lighting conditions. EX-SDI 4MP cameras also feature Digital Overlap (DOL) WDR Technology which combines multiple exposures into one High Dynamic Range image allowing you to see more detail in both highlights and shadows. For the ultimate in resolution and image quality, choose EX-SDI 4MP.
- 1/2.8” SONY Starvis 5.14MP CMOS Sensor
- 1440p @ 30fps Over RG59 Coax
- 2.8~12mm (ƒ1.4) True D/N Autofocus Lens
- 4MP: EX-SDI 2.0 / 2MP: EX-SDI 2.0 & HD-SDI & HD Analog outputs
- EXHD 2.0 – 4MP DSP
- OSD Menu Control via Built-In Joystick, CE-REMOTE or UCC*
- DOL-WDR @ 30fps w/ Simultaneous Analog Output
- Mounts to large variety of Conduit Boxes
- RVM (Rated Voltage Monitoring)
- PoC (Power Over Coax)
- UL Listed
*UCC (Up the Coax Communication) requires an EX-SDI 4MP DVR and camera equipped with UCC function. UCC allows camera adjustments (zoom in/out & adjust settings) to be made remotely through DVR.